About Michael R. Harding, CFP®
Michael brings 18 years of professional investment experience to the table. Prior to founding the Harding Financial Group in 2005, Michael spent 8 years at Morgan Stanley and Merrill Lynch developing conservative investment strategies for high net worth families.
Certifications and Awards
College of Financial Planning – Certified Financial Planner™ (CFP)
- The CFP is awarded to individuals with a college degree, significant work experience, and the highest levels of commitment to ethical standards and professional responsibility. CFP certification also requires 18 months of specialized educational course work and successfully passing a comprehensive 10-hour exam.
Additional Professional Studies
- Certified Financial Management program. Wealth Management advanced studies exclusively for Merrill Lynch executives: sophisticated global investment strategies, comprehensive asset management, estate planning, trust and charitable giving solutions.
- Retirement Planning Specialist program – Morgan Stanley financial training with retirement planning specialization.
- Series 65 – Uniform Investment Advisor Law
- Series 63 – Uniform Securities Agent State Law
- Series 31 – Futures Managed Funds
- Series 7 – General Securities Representative
- Licensed Investment Advisor
- Harding Financial Group has been named to Columbus Business First’s Top Fee-Based Financial Advisors list four consecutive years
- Morgan Stanley: Directors Award for a performance in the top 3% of his peers nationwide
- Merrill Lynch: Executive Club award for superior national performance
- American Funds: All American Club in recognition of Michael’s consistent utilization of sound investment principles
Lisa has over 20 years of client service experience in the medical, insurance, and non-profit organizations, and five years of experience in the financial field. She earned her Registered ParaplannerSM designation in May of 2016 and enjoys working closely with clients.
Lisa is a native Ohioan and has two daughters and two adorable grandchildren. She lives in Columbus with her grand-dog, Corbin, a Maltese. In her spare time she enjoys gardening, walking, spending time with family and spoiling her grandchildren as much as she is permitted.